Saturday, January 25, 2014

New Discoveries

Hello all! If you have been to my blog before, you might notice that now it's different! I had some time this afternoon (finally!) and I changed my layout and fonts. It takes a while - that's for sure! It really just takes time to figure out neat little things on Blogger and I feel like now I have a much better understanding of how to work Blogger. It can definitely be frustrating when you want to change or add something but don't know how! I've been starting to use labels (and now see how cool they are!) and adding lots of gadgets (check out the right side) to my blog! I LOVE IT! 

My advice... set aside a couple hours and click and push buttons to figure it out! I learn best by "doing" so by really working with Blogger by finding out some new things I seem to like it so much more now!! Yay! If you're a Google Blogger and you have questions, feel free to ask! I feel like I know a little more about Blogger than I used to!!



2 comments:

  1. I really like the look of your blog. It is looks neat and organized. I really like the idea of the "quote of the week".

    ReplyDelete