Sunday, February 2, 2014

Online Bookmarks!

I've realized that making my PLN has been so worthwhile for me! I LOVE the site "feedly.com" and I found that in the beginning I used it because I felt that we had to. However, now I'm using it because I've gotten to know how to use it and I love it!

I like to think of my PLN on feedly as almost an "online bookmark" for my computer! As most of you probably have, I have a bookmark section on Safari (internet) on my computer. Ever since I got my laptop I've been saving websites into my "bookmarks" but now I'm not doing that anymore! I use feedly.com! It's so simple too - You make an account, add your favourite websites or blogs, and you can even create folders for them! I've created an "ECMP 355" folder and also an "education" folder to help me as I become a teacher! Everytime I find a great website I'm adding it to feedly.com!

One of the best things I like about feedly.com is that it's online! So...if my computer were to ever crash, I would loose all my bookmarks on my laptop. However, I would still have all my bookmarks on feedly.com because it's online!

What are your thoughts on feedly.com? 

No comments:

Post a Comment