Thursday, March 20, 2014

Educational Websites Update #1

As many of you know, I have made a new page labeled "Educational Websites." Here I have listed favourite websites easy to use for teachers, kids, and teachers and kids. I even listed my absolute favourites so you can see those! I would LOVE for you to add to my wonderful page. I think this is a great idea to have as a teacher because it's like keeping all my bookmarks on one page that I can easily access! I have bookmarks on my computer but if I'm teaching at school that won't be that much help, will it? So I've created a special page I can easily access and click on my websites to use in class!!!!

PLEASE ADD YOUR FAVOURITE EDUCATIONAL WEBSITES FOR TEACHERS OR KIDS!!

Comment on this post for me to add them, or comment on my "Educational Websites" page and I'll add them :) 

Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment