Friday, March 28, 2014

Safari vs. Firefox.....?

I have a question for you: 

Safari

or

Firefox





Okay so here's the story:

I have a "Quote of the Week" at the top left of my blog. It's right above my count of "visitors to my blog." I update it every week and last week I went to update it on Safari. To add this I simply went to "layout" and then added a new gadget labeled "text." My new quote wouldn't update so I had to delete the "text" gadget and add a new one. However, when I went to add a new one it would let me type in it but it wouldn't let me click "okay." It just wouldn't do anything so I constantly had to close it and delete it. Today I tried again to add a text gadget and once again, surprise surprise, it didn't work. So... IDEA! I thought I would try to use Firefox and see if it made a difference. TOTAL DIFFERENCE!!! It worked like a charm. Didn't even take a second to load! It updated so quickly. So now I am left with a dilemma. Do I stay using Safari or switch to Firefox?! I'm a total mac person so I've always used Safari and never thought twice about it. However, my brother is a big PC person so we always have fun debates about mac vs PC.


What do YOU use? (Firefox or Safari?) 
Are you MAC or PC?!

4 comments:

  1. I have a PC and I use chrome mostly...I have downloaded firefox as well because it was suppose to work better with UR courses but I didn't really notice any big changes or differences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deanna for the comment! I use Safari with UR courses and I notice that it glitches sometimes. Like when I go to send an email, the attachment option won't show up for about 5 minutes. I've never thought about using Firefox but maybe I should!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a Mac lover, but I use Google Chrome as my browser. I think it works really well and I like the extensions you can get for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment Stephanie! I think I'm going to be like you and stop using Safari! haha.

    ReplyDelete