Friday, March 14, 2014

New Websites!

In my ECMP355 class from this week I've learned about lots of great websites from Steve Dembo & Adam Bellow. They've listed many websites that I've been interested in looking at and will use in the rest of my university, then in my classroom for both myself and my students. To see some of the websites they gave me and I've listed, check out my new page labeled, "Educational Websites."

Some sites from Steve are:

  • Padlet
  • WeVideo
  • The Noun Project
  • Piktochart
  • desmos


Some sites from Adam are:

  • Capzles
  • UJAM


Has anybody used these sites? If so, what are your thoughts on them??

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alannah,
    I used Pitkochart and loved it! It is a great way to display information- although it took me quite awhile to get it looking as I liked it. I also tried the Noun Project which I liked but didn't end up using as I didn't have the proper program to download the pictures. I've seen many classmates use Padlet- which looks very promising as well. Have you tried any of the sites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Samantha!
    I've tried padlet and the noun project and I love them both! My only critique for padlet is that I wish you could change the font, size or colour of the text you insert! That's a personal critique because I prefer to adjust things to how I like them!

    I am going to try using pitkochart. It looks so neat and it really grabbed my attention when I looked at it during our class!

    ReplyDelete